Monday

Naked 3 palette - Urban Decay

Hello, ladies.
It's official - Urban Decay is finally here - exclusively in Sephora Romania stores (6 from Bucharest) and online.
I've always wanted a high-end palette that has lots of neutrals for all day makeup that I could use intensively. To carry around on travels, to reunite all of my favorite earthy colors.
So searching around the internet for an option, I decided that a Naked palette would be a perfect option. And from the 3 iconic large palettes, I choose Naked 3.
This is a heavenly neutral palette. My to-go makeup kit every time.
The packaging is very well made, the box looks expensive with 2D patterns and gloden letters.
The palette casket is made from metal and is quite heavy, sturdy and snaps shut.
Colors range from light vanilla to pinks, golden, metallics and ending with dark maroons.
The textures are satinated (most of them), some are powdery and some glittery.
Inside it has a large mirror too and it comes with a double sided synthetic brush.
The whole package comes also with a sampling of 4 Primer Potions:
Original, Eden (it's a nude matte), Sin (shimmery), and Anti-Aging.
I'm sure you read a lot of swatch and reviews blog posts with this palette, so I will only talk about my top favorites shades.
From left to right - my first fav shade is :

Liar - a cafe au lait frost metallic shade, very pigmented and with soft texture.
Mugshot - medium taupe with a metallic finish and a pink undertone.
Blackheart - deep burgundy with red micro-shimmer.
  • PROS: Most colors are satinated, they blend very good, have quite good resistance on lids, even without primer, package looks wellmade. Love the primer samples added also.
  • CONS: The palette is quite heavy, difficult to carry on travels (for me) and I would of needed more dark maroons added to the palette. 

What do you think of Naked3 ? Have you tried it yet?
Kisses
______________________________

7 comments:

  1. I want it so bad :)
    Keep In Touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:18 pm

    Are they pigmented?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of them are very pigmented and durable

      Delete
  3. Catinel3:20 pm

    Cat costa si de unde le-ai luat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In jur de 270 lei din Sephora online

      Delete

You can write messages in English, Spanish, Italian and French.
Thank you so much !