Since the warm weather has arrived, I've been constantly using some spring essentials that I want to share with you.
- The first one are my sunglasses - polarized because I am a driver. But I must say I need some taupe and purple ones too.
- A yellow scarf is what I need to cheer up, even in a windy day.
- My current spring fragrance is Trussardi - Donna. It's a white floral, citrus and fruity perfume.
- A mug with a motivating message is all you need to remind you to stay possitive and smile because "Happy girls are the prettiest girls" as Audrey Hepburn once said...and she knew best. And it's not just an ordinary cup, it's a special personalized, one of a kind and hand painted mug. Get your own inspirational cup here at KD Handmade.
- A nail polish in a vibrant color sunch as orange and
- Orange earrings, of course.
- And what suits an orange manicure? A turquoise statement ring.
- And my last essential thing is my nude fedora that I just love.
I hope you enjoyed my picks and maybe you could tell me you favs and essentials for this season.