Wednesday

Black Sandals from Ericdress

Hello, beautiful girls.
Prepared for seeing some beautiful shoes?
I think it's a good time to prepare the sandals for the spring.
So, I made a selection of some gorgeous black sandals that I love lately from http://www.ericdress.com/.
Suede Cut-Outs Sandals 
Black & White Peep Toe Heels 
Tassel Suede Cut-Out Sandals
Fashionable Black Suede High Heels

If you like to discover other amazing cheap sandals (I am also loving lately the silver sandals - perfect for an elegant look), just click the link here: http://www.ericdress.com/list/cheap-sandals-101050/

And also I prepared some colorful items for spring essentials - jumpsuits (that we all adore) and some elegant pumps.
Pretty Yellow Stiletto Heel Peep Toe Pumps 

Rose Sexy Backless Jumpsuit 
(find other colorful jumpsuits perfect for spring here:

Elegant Solid Color Pointed-toe Pumps 
(find other amazing spring pumps here:

Comment bellow if you liked my selection. Kisses!!
______________________________

11 comments:

  1. Nice shoes !!!

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    ▬ WWW.HEKYMA.COM ▬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope to see you back on my blog, keep in touch!

      Delete
  2. such fab sandals
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful heels :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them as I do.
      Kisses Andy

      Delete
  4. Wow, I love these sandals - perfect for spring and summer! :)

    I like your blog a lot! Would you like to follow each other via GFC, Bloglovin or Facebook? I'd be super happy!
    If you agree, just follow me, I'll follow back for sure! :)

    XX, Sara.

    http://saritschka.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing heels Honey:)
    Of course I follow You on GFC and I hope You follow back:)
    Kisses:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shoes!!!
    Wanna follow each other, hun? :)
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulously styled heelz.... nice post

    ReplyDelete

You can write messages in English, Spanish, Italian and French.
Thank you so much !