Saturday

Pretty little lady

 Warm weather, sweet & cool cocktails enjoyed on a terrace with friends, long walks at sunset on city streets in the company of your lover .... all require an outfit as feminine, colorful but not least to be fashionable.  I chose for you a few items that I like very much and that inspired me.
Did I mentioned that for this spring-summer season I just LOVE white shoes ? :)

Raze de soare, cocktailuri reci savurate pe o terasa cu prietenele, plimbari lungi la asfintit pe stradutele orasului in compania iubitului....toate cer o tinuta cat mai  feminina, plina de culoare dar nu in ultimul rand sa fie la moda. Am ales cateva piese vestimentare care mie imi plac pentru acest sezon. V-am spus cat de mult imi plac pt vara 2013 sandalele si pantofii albi?



Find all the beautiful products down bellow:












All this beautiful items I found them on PersunMall - CLICK HERE


____________________________________
FACEBOOK - INSTAGRAM - SHOP MY CLOSET 

27 comments:

  1. Very interesting post sweety,

    Check my latest post about photo blogging tips!

    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/2013/05/blogging-tips-part-ii-photography.html

    Kisses from Bucharest,

    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress 4 dear
    xoxo

    NEW POST!!!
    ♥ Vendy ♥
    follow me on:
    The simple life of rich people blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That green dress is fantastic! I love it.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:50 pm

    nice stuff;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:27 pm

    Like your blog. Check out mine:
    SHOEAHOLICANDMORE

    Kiss Selma

    ReplyDelete
  6. great collection. follow for follow?
    BLOG

    SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoying reading your blog!! I am following you now :)


    Id be really grateful if you have a minute to visit me!

    www.kosmetyczna-hedonistka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that yellow bag, thanks for posting it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the urban vibe of this outfit. Amazing combinations!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The coral necklace is beautiful, I love this!

    Kisses

    http://planesdemoda.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lovely choices! I especially love the yellow lace dress!
    I'm new to your blog, but love it already! Can't wait to read more :)
    Best,
    Sapir
    thesapphirequeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dress no4 and white heels are gorgeous!

    effiesdress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic set you have here, I am following you via Gfc.
    CANT SEE YOUR BLOGLOVIN ACCOUNT.
    FOLLOW ME http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear! Thank u for your comment! You have so many followers, and Me just a few :) it's always a pleasure to be part of a project! For this reason I'm a new one :)
    Love the necklace!!!!!!
    Hope to see your comments again on my blog!!

    Thankssssss

    ReplyDelete
  15. 9 <3
    would you like to follow each other? let me know on my blog ! ;)
    http://fashionablewhite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wanna have !

    Check my blog tomorrow for a great giveaway
    www.supongoestilo.bogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like that dress! looking through your blog and loving it!

    Oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooolala

    http://www.kandykanelove.blogspot.com/ (beauty,fashion,makeup and weighloss)

    ReplyDelete

You can write messages in English, Spanish, Italian and French.
Thank you so much !