Friday

Winter goods - Foymall

We all know that online shopping is fun, but it is great if you have FREE SHIPPING like Foymall.

So Foymall, an online mall is a really cute store in wich I found one of the coolest clothes, jewelery, tons of accessories, elegant formal dresses and even costume party and swimwear
 (... I know it is not summer but I love going to the pool :P )

I searched very well the store and wanted to show you some sweet sweaters & cardigans. 


                                                          

Red Candy Color Sweater 

Rose Long Sleeve Cardigan

Slim Waist Sweater

Long Sleeve Cardigan



Don't foreget that you have 

on your first order so go and ckeck out some goods from Foymall.
____________________________________
FACEBOOK - INSTAGRAM - SHOP MY CLOSET 

6 comments:

  1. I have sweater from
    Them, they are amazing.. Loved the slim waist sweater
    I am inviting you to join my SammyDress giveaway with 2 winners
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/01/sammydress-giveaway.html?m=0
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing stuff !!
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful clothes :)

    follow to follow ?:*
    http://nikolafrankiewicz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You can write messages in English, Spanish, Italian and French.
Thank you so much !