Saturday

Cocomelody Beach Wedding Dresses


Hello, darlings.
I have a dear friend who imagined her wedding from the begining till the end since she was so very little.
The location to take place will me a romantic italian beach.
And it's amazing that even though time passed and trends changed, she has the same ideas and desires for her dream wedding even today.
I know that finding the perfect groom may be the most difficult thing from all, but do you know what is the second hardest thing to choose?
I know some of you already guessed (the married ladies sure did) - of course the dress.
That special, magical, amazing thing ...the center of the wedding.
And she wants a beach wedding dress that is perfect for her italian-like reception.
I will for sure show her what amazing beach wedding dresses I found on Cocomelody.
Here are some of my wanted dresses:
 This is a A-line wedding dress, in an ankle length made from ivory tulle which I like the most.
The pretty bow will define better your waist.
 The feminity of this dress is what I like the most  - this is an asymmetrical sweetheart dress, made from ivory organza with a beautiful train in the back.
This dress is very feminine and simple - and the decolletage is beautifuly embelished as well.

A perfect empire strapless floor-length wedding dress made from ivory tulle.

Which one do you like most? 
If you are interested in making a purchase, the site is currently having an awesome discount sale on their Destination wedding dresses where you save 20, 40 or $60 when you spend 200, 300 or $400.
 Kisses, darlings.
______________________________





2 comments:

  1. Oh these dresses are beautiful! I absolutely love the second last one.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog! I follow your blog! <3
    I know, my english is horrible, sorry! ;)

    http://makeup-joannadobosz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You can write messages in English, Spanish, Italian and French.
Thank you so much !